Hello all Substance Projects riders,
The Cycling Gym is very proud to be sponsoring such a great series with so many positive participants for the 3rd year in a row!
We are excited to announce something new for this year. We have launched an online world where you will find all of the information that we have been sharing with our private clients for over 20 years. Videos, articles, blogs and podcasts are there for your enjoyment 🙂
Below is a little information about what is available at this time.
- Videos – over 45 instructional videos for strength, mobility and cycling skills
- Workouts – Over 85 cycling and strength workouts
- Training Blocks – Over 15 training blocks planned for different intensity levels and training goals
- Strength Training Plans with Video Instruction – 4 plans for various times of the year, all with video and verbal description
- FORUM!!! THIS FORUM WILL BE A PLACE FOR ALL OF YOU TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE EVER HAD ABOUT CYCLING. ANDREW RANDELL AND I WILL ANSWER EACH OF THEM WITHIN 24 HOURS. THIS ALONE IS WORTH KEEPING YOUR MEMBERSHIP. WE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP ANYONE FROM BEGINNER TO OLYMPIANS.
The goal of The Cycling Gym Online is to be able to provide you with a cycling knowledge library, and help you to put together the best program for yourself utilizing the workouts and blocks of training from our site. Through the blogs, videos and forum, you will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses and pick and choose the best workouts to keep yourself improving.
Everyone who signed up for the 2017 series automatically gets 2 free months. I believe this is around 35 people. The remaining 65 people must email email@example.com with the Subject of the email titled —- Substance Projects Riders are Awesome
— in order to claim their free 2 months with The Cycling Gym Online.
I will be at The Humbler this coming weekend helping with awards, if anyone has any questions please feel free to come and say hi.