There are still details being worked out, but here is what we know so far:
- It will be fun. There will be serious competition at the front of the race, but there will be lots of fun and falling in snow as well.
- Location: Working on it! Gonna be in Southern Ontario. As soon as we know, you will know.
- Length of races: Still looking at what people seem to like else where. The plan is to have different formats at different venues. Some will suit a bit more of a multi-lap short course event, some will suit a longer loop. Current thinking is 15-50k range. If people look fresh and ready for more we will have to add a longer race next year.
- When: 3-4 race series from January to early March (with a make up date incase of really really bad weather).
- Heat: We will have some sort of warming-tent/changing area. Still working on all the details here.
- The trails will be groomed. Either existing snow-bike trails in a forest or well groomed new trails if needed. We are currently looking at a mix of single-track and snowmobile/double track.
If you have input or questions please feel free to get a hold of us. email@example.com or you can message us on Facebook.com/substanceprojects and Twitter.com/subprojects